DustInFinland

Dustin is in Finland. Here's what's up. I hope you like the blog's funky-fresh new look!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Right Back Where We Started From...

And it's alright,
And it's comin' along,
We gotta get right back to
Where we started from.

- Maxine Nightingale

I got home last Saturday night and headed straight for Bojangles. I've been devouring American food ever since. I should probably stop or I'll gain back the weight I lost in Europe.

I'm here until around Jan. 5, so if anyone would like to speak with me or see me you can call or come by and visit. I've got many more pictures and am having a slideshow burned to DVD to show you all, if you like.

This has been a terrific experience and I appreciate all of your support. Thanks for reading the blog.

COME SEE ME!

That is all.

d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home