DustInFinland

Dustin is in Finland. Here's what's up. I hope you like the blog's funky-fresh new look!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Frozen...


Bleeding-Heart-Homosexual-Abortionist-Terrorists 1
God's Messengers 0



Both Finland and Hell have frozen over.

The Democrats have the House.

The Democrats have the Senate.

The Democrats did fairly well in my home county.

Abortion ban didn't pass.

Stem Cell research is supported.

and...

Ruovat ja Herrat...

Mesdames et Messieurs...

Ladies and Gentlemen...


DONALD RUMSFELD HAS RESIGNED!!!

(I think I just peed my pants)

You cannot imagine the excitement and joy over here--not only amongst the Americans, but many of the Europeans as well. They know that this change can bring about great things for our global community as well as the American people.

All for now.

democrat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home