DustInFinland

Dustin is in Finland. Here's what's up. I hope you like the blog's funky-fresh new look!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pre-Trip Breakdown

I'm leaving tomorrow night at midnight on the train to Helsinki. My Arts of Scandinavia class will be going to southern Finland and Sweden to study fine art and architecture.

The midnight train will arrive in Helsinki (at the southern point of Finland) at 8:30 in the morning. We will sleep in sleeping cars on the train. I hope I can actually get some sleep. Then, we're in Helsinki all day Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday night, we get on a midnight boat to Stockholm, Sweden, where we will arrive early in the morning again. We're in sweden Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday night, we boat back to Finland to Turku, arriving in the morning. We're in Turku most of the day, and that afternoon we train back to Finland, arriving at around 9:30pm.

It's going to be an exhausting trip, but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I'll have plenty of news and pictures when I return next weekend. I won't have any contact with anyone at home until next Saturday, so I won't be able to answer any e-mails until then.

That's all for now.

d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home